If you want to learn in details and understand the Track & Trace world, this is your event!
The online event was with educational focus and met the attendees with the end-to-end traceability technology in real production.
The video materials provided all information about traceability systems – from serialization to aggregation.
If you are IT Manager, IT Security Manager, Packaging Manager, Quality Manager, Shopfloor-Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Top Manager (CEO, CIO, CTO), Warehouse Manager in the field of Pharma industry – this was definitely your course! It`s never late – request the record HERE
Get the whole picture and find the answers now!
Date: 29 September 2021
Time: 10:00 A.M. (CET)
Working language: English
Event format: Online
You will learn:
- Why do we need serialization and aggregation? Why do we need GS1 standards?
- Serialization: Software and Hardware – how it works, helps and benefits your business
- Aggregation: Software and Hardware – meet the different types of this process and its impact on your business
- Levels` benefits – meet the advantages of different levels and find out how your company could be benefited
- Why SoftGroup? – understand our approach and way of working
Dimitar Stoyanov – Support Department Manager @SoftGroup
Dimitar is the responsible person for the effective and qualitative support that our customers receive in any case. His experience in Software Development and Computer Science made him great expert who solves and prevents your technical issues in the very beginning.
Anatoli Gochkov – Sales Manager @SoftGroup
Anatoli is extremely enthusiastic and results-driven Sales Manager with over 13 years of demonstrated success in gaining market share through the implementation sales strategies. Consistently succeeds in developing comprehensive strategies and achieving targeted sales growth.
Request event`s recording
The event`s video materials are available on-demand HERE
Watch the Event’s Teaser
Serialization solution, Aggregation solution, Pharmaceutical Track & Trace, Printing Technology, Printers for pharmaceutical serialization